A pretty pink presentation of simple but healthy ingredients make this creamy smoothie a sweet morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up treat.
- frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 avocado
- coconut milk
- ice cubes
- strawberry slice garnish on top
- Slice one-half avocado into rough chunks.
- Remove stems from strawberries and slice in half.
- Add ice cubes and coconut milk into a blender. Pulse to desired thickness.
Print this Very Very Strawberry Smoothie Recipe by Quite A Kitchen
Like this smoothie recipe?
Any suggestions for changes or improvements?
We would love to hear your ideas! Email us or leave a comment