Mastered the basics but ready to take it up a notch? Try some of these variations to switch up your bartending game
MOSCOW MULE RECIPE IDEAS
- KENTUCKY MULE: Instead of Vodka, use Bourbon. For a twist on this classic, grate in some fresh ginger. Pair Bourbon with peaches and basil, they taste great with the lime and ginger.
- Muddle basil or cilantro with mint at the base of the copper mug to have a less sweet, less tart, but still notable spice dimension
- TOO SWEET? Add ginger lemon bitters
- TOO SHARP? Add Elderflower or Simple Syrup to soften the tanginess of the ginger.
- Try Cucumber for a sharp but mellow taste that counteracts the ginger and lime without being too sweet
- Try Cantaloupe, plum and blackberries for a darker combination
Got a good Moscow Mule recipe? Tell us!