Tiramisu is a classic that is quite easy to make. Garnish with mint, berries, or raspberry coulis. Espresso adds an extra rich flavor as does your favorite chocolate liqueur! Select a rich chocolate for chocolate shavings. I like to use a fruity flavor such as dark orange chocolate, but sea salt chocolate works great as well.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Tiramisu | Simple & Fast Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 container mascarpone (8.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup chilled whipped cream, divided
- 6 tsp coffee-flavored liqueur, divided
- 3/4 cup brewed strong black coffee or espresso
- 1 (14 oz) package of ladyfingers
- 1 package chocolate ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dark chocolate shavings
- Step 1 With an electric mixer, beat together the mascarpone, sugar, 1/2 cup of the whipping cream in a bowl until creamy, set aside.
- Step 2 In a second bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream until soft peaks form. Stir in 2 tablespoons of liqueur. Fold into the contents of the first mixture bowl.
- Step 3 In a third bowl, combine coffee and the remaining liqueur.
- Step 4 In a cup, stir together cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- Step 5 Brush the sides of the ladyfingers with the coffee liqueur mixture.
- Step 6 Line a glass pan with a layer of chocolate ladyfingers. Spoon on the mascarpone mixture on top. Sprinkle on the cocoa and cinnamon mixture.
- Step 7 Add another layer of ladyfingers, alternating off ladyfinger and mascarpone layers. Finish with the mascarpone layer last.
- Step 8 Sprinkle on the cocoa and cinnamon mixture.
- Step 9 Top with chocolate shavings
- Step 10 Add berries or mint for garnish.
4 thoughts on “Tiramisu | Simple & Fast Tiramisu Recipe”
This is easier than the way always i made it.
The mint and chocolate swirls on the plate look good! Makes it fancy
What kind of chocolate liqueur is recommended?